Monday, November 28, 2011

Now That You've Got Me Started...

  Just yesterday, whilst reviewing my Twitter feed, I came across the news that someone is claiming to be in a relationship with someone that I know from firsthand knowledge to be a married person and quite happy.  To this, I must express my extreme disgust.  How dare you?!  HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!  You are a grown person and you are making up these disgusting machinations IN PUBLIC?!  If you were in front of me right now, I would slap you beyond silly and into utter humiliation!  There is a reason why people like you are not married nor in relationships for one reason.  That reason:  You are batshit fucking crazy!  Get over the fact that you were never, EVER his first choice nor will you ever be his second!  Get on with your life and get over it!  In addition, change your Facebook status to "single" instead of "In a Relationship with..." because you know the reality:  It's not true and you're only looking for attention.  
  When I was a teenager, I should've known that Kevin Richardson would never be mine.  He was a decade older than me, but yet I still held hope.  Then I realized that I had to move on.  This advice I should've taken when I got into this toxic, sickening relationship with a guy that sold me short and broke the news that he had married someone else just two weeks prior to my grandmother's death.  What a hypocrite I am, huh?! 

  Enough Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment