Monday, March 19, 2012

Ode To Le Freak: End Of The Drama (Part 4)

  Ahh, LC, you have failed to heed my warning, yet you continue.  As if my three posts before did not get through to you, I am now forced...er, wait...voluntarily now posting a fourth! 

  I was informed by Stee that now that you have been called out, you have now taken your dramatic bullshit and have attempted to get an anonymous celebrity to take your side.  Yet, that celebrity has a life of their own and has discontinued to listen to your whining baby bullshit.  I do not blame them one bit.  In addition, another cannot stand being involved in such drama and has asked that she be left out of it.  I understand and sympathize with them.  I can't take drama and, as a matter of fact, if there is drama, I am like a match in a hurricane:  Out instantaneously! 

  However, since drama is becoming so frequent in my life now that you have made your unfortunate return, I am now going to put an end to it.  So, yet another message to LC:

  LC, you are taking things WAYYYYY too personally.  Those jokes me and Stee shared at that time were definitely not about you and not aimed towards you in any way whatsoever.  If I wanted to say something about you, I would consult with you well in advance before I said ANYTHING!  In addition, get over yourself, please?!  Stop trying to cover for yourself when you know you are wrong for what you did! 

  With that said, and with the week I have had, can you please get the fuck off my mind!  Please do something productive, find a hobby, anything other than bashing people on Twitter!!  With this, I bid thee farewell!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment