Monday, March 19, 2012

Ode To Le Freak: Loshon Hora (Part 3)

  So I got word that LC found out about my calling her out and now is trying to cover her ass.  Well, I am here to tell you that once you're called out, you have just stepped into quick sand with me.  Once you've stepped in, you will sink quickly and won't be able to come up for air. 
  I have had nothing but grief and migraines with LC over the past couple of years.  I want it to end, but it seems that once she has disappeared she comes back with a major vengeance.  I am trying to live my life without worry, but it seems that once things are on the up that LC makes an appearance. 

  Now, to these current events, I must respond by saying the following:  Now you know how it feels to be humiliated.  You humiliated Stee to the point where she was blocked for no reason other than what was based on your "Loshon Hora."  Don't know what "Loshon Hora" means?!  It's "bad talk" or gossip.  In the community where I work, this is strictly forbidden.  "Loshon Hora" hurts not only the person being spoken about, but it hurts the people that care for them as well as others around them.  It's like gangrene:  It spreads until finally the part of them heavily affected has to be cut away. 

  If you want to save face, LC, you will stop speaking "Loshon Hora" about someone I consider to be one of the truest friends I have.  She knows when to hold them and when to fold them.  Knows when to walk away when the dealing's done. 

  Now, with that said, take yourself off of Twitter and stop poisoning our air with your falsehoods.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment