Friday, March 23, 2012

Using Money Like Toilet Paper

  Today during my lunch I saw a post that a friend of mine had posted about her neighbor.  What it entailed was that her neighbor had bought rims worth $4,000 and he put them onto his 1998 piece of shit vehicle.  Now I just had to laugh at this because this is something that I see everyday at work and at home.  I drive past them and they drive past my house blaring Wiz Khalifa at a volume that can be heard as Tonopah, Nevada. 

  I can understand you needing something to get you from here to there, and that's fine.  However, I do not understand why you would spend all this money for these high end rims and you stick them onto your 1992 Honda P.O.S with multi-colored doors and a rusted out hood with one side mirror hanging off!  What the hell is wrong with you?!  You could've used this money to buy yourself a brand new USED car!  But NOOOOO...you just HAD to have the rims so you can show all of your friends how "GANGSTA" you are. 

  These cars are downright ridiculous!  Often times, it's these white trash urban rednecks that own these damn things.  At least in my neighborhood anyway!  When they drive past my house, I want nothing more than to throw out a set of Spike Strips just as their doing 45 down a street clearly marked 25.  When they get out to complain, I will reach into their car, yank out their radio and throw it right into a fucking pool!  Then I will pull up their pants, take the belt, tie the pants over their head with it and kick them square in the ASS! 

  To all the McSkeezer WannabeMackDaddies out there, and this is for the white ones, stop spending money on making your piece of shit Honda or whatever vehicle that you drive look better.  Use the money for something else!  You got kids?  Buy them a swing set!  Take them to Disney World!  Do something resourceful and useful for this thriving economy of ours!  Don't spend it on rims, please?! 


 

1 comment:

  1. I have to laugh and applause at the same time! Well said!!!

    @artchick94

    ReplyDelete