Thursday, December 1, 2011

Earning Respect The Right Way (Open Scorn for Mariah Yeater)

  In the years of my existence, it has come to my attention that there are two ways to earn a person's trust and respect:  The Right Way and the Fast Way.  The Right Way is how I've always done it.  However, what I always thought to be the right way wasn't necessarily right.  As a matter of fact, some of the times when I thought I was doing The Right Way it turned out I was doing the Fast Way.  In the end, it turned out I was fooling myself.

  For example, I met this guy and I thought he was the right one.  So, I proceeded to do The Right Way of earning his trust and respect.  However, it turned out that he was the wrong guy and everything I did to prove that I was Ms. Right were the wrong things.  Turned out that he was only looking for a "fuck buddy" and was using and abusing my emotions.  So I became trapped in a corner, in a sense, but in the process I found the strength to leave this relationship in the dust. 

  For those women out there who are in the same position that I was once in, if you are in an abusive relationship, it is time for you to stop telling yourself "He does it because he loves me" or "I don't have no one but him."  Face it!  He is not going to change his ways.  PERIOD!  Time to be strong, but selfish. 

  But, I digress...

  I find that if you want a guy's trust and respect, then you have to do all the right things.  Go the Right Way, not the Fast Way.  I see these girls who see this really attractive guy and they are immediate back in his room doing the Mattress Mambo.  The next day, they leave all angry and upset.  Want to know why?  You became what I, Velma, call a "Triple F."  What does that stand for??

"F"ind 'em

"F"uck 'em
"F"orget 'em

  The guy who gave you a thrill in the sack who enjoyed how much you faked the whole fucking thing now wants nothing to do with you because you stripped naked and spread your legs like room temperature butter for him.  That is the Fast Way!  And the Fast Way never, ever garners you the respect and trust that you crave. 

  The Fast Way is what a majority of women turn to in order to gain instant and brief respect.  It's tragic!  It's sickening!  Above all, it's sad!  Yet, I find myself in complete Schadenfreude (Amusement at other people's misfortunes) over it.  I break into fits of hysterical laughter and have tears rolling down my eyes.  I laugh at these stupid bitches because it's only a matter of time before word gets around that their reputations are damaged beyond repair. 

CASE IN POINT:  Mariah Yeater, the Bieb's Not Your Baby Daddy.

  Did she ever get a clue in her empty skull that Justin Bieber was a minor before she played "Pin the Tail on the Baby Daddy?"  I mean, what's next?  A 35-year-old woman is going to come out and say Bieber did it with her for 45 seconds before giving her the brush off?  C'mon!  I can understand girls want to be with Justin, but this is taking it way too far. 

  So, I have a message for you, Mariah Yeater:  Justin Bieber didn't have sex with you, get over it!  You were never at his show and you weren't with him for 30 seconds!  The child is not his!  Your lawyer dumped your case because he saw you for what you truly were!  You are nothing but a money hungry GIRL out for her own self and scared to death to tell the truth about your child's actual father!  By you coming out and spreading such an incredible story, you have just opened yourself up into a world of hurt where 12-year-old girls want nothing more than to see you hang from a nearby tree!  In addition, you will be going to jail, however briefly, for supposedly having sex with a minor! 

  With that said, now I am going to take a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment